Updated July 20th 2020
In this Policy we describe how we collect, use, and disclose information that we obtain and what your rights are in this regard.
Remotify is committed towards ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Website then you are rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Policy and the statement and practices herein.
Information collected from you
We only use your name and other information which relates to you in the manner set out in this Policy. We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on the Website.
We collect, store and process your data for processing your transactions on the Website and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details, Internet protocol (IP) address, personal information received from social networking sites through which the You have registered to the Website including name, profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information made public in connection with that social media service and such other personal and non-personal information that may be required to access and operate the Website.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
Use of personal information
Remotify may process personal information about you in relation to the Web site for the purposes of:
- internal record keeping.
- to improve our services.
- to periodically provide you with promotional emails regarding our services.
- providing you with our services.
- dealing with your enquiries and requests.
- providing you with information or services that you request from Remotify or, where you have consented to be contacted, for such purposes which Remotify believes may interest you.
Disclosure of your information
- Remotify does not disclose your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Remotify in operating its Website, conducting its business, or servicing you, and the employers that you choose to work with or offer your services to, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Remotify may disclose your personal information where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority, all as reasonably required for the purposes to enforce this Policy, or protect its or others’ rights, property, or safety, or where it is in the public interest to do so.
- Remotify will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it has your permission or are required by law to do so. Remotify may use your personal information to send you promotional information about it which Remotify thinks you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information Remotify is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email Remotify as soon as possible, at the below stated address(es). Remotify may promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Security of the information
- Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the Web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to this Web site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Remotify receives your information, we will use strict procedures and security features as per applicable Indian laws to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We have implemented and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices (based on the nature of the information we collect) to protect that information from unauthorized disclosure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available.
- We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
- Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Site and Services. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Site and/or Services. Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Site or Services. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the WebSite or Services, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Site or Services. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.
- Our Website does not target and is not intended for people under the age of 18. Additionally, Remotify, does not knowingly solicit or maintain personal information pertaining to children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com.
Links to other websites
What is a cookie?
- Cookies are small pieces of data that websites as your browsers to store on your computers/mobiles/any other mediums through which you may access a website. The purpose of a cookie is to allow a website to remember your preferences whether browsing or otherwise. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
- We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
Rights to Your Information
- You have the right to access and edit your information at any time through the web interface provided as part of the Services. On written request and subject to proof of identity, you may access the personal information that we hold, used or communicated and ask that any necessary corrections be made, where applicable, as authorized or required by law. However, to make sure that the personal information we maintain about you is accurate and up to date, please inform us immediately of any change in your personal information by mail or e-mail.
- You may be entitled to additional rights, including: (i) the right to withdraw consent to processing where consent is the basis of processing; (ii) the right to access your personal information and certain other supplementary information, under certain conditions; (iii) the right to object to unlawful data processing, under certain conditions; (iv) the right to erasure of personal information about you, under certain conditions; (v) the right to demand that we restrict processing of your personal information, under certain conditions, if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, processing is no longer necessary, are processing, or believe your personal information is inaccurate; (vi) the right to data portability of personal information concerning you that you provided us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, under certain conditions; (vii) the right object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you, under certain conditions; (viii) the right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Website and each of the Website’s officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the information provided by You in the event You are in breach of this Policy.
- You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Website shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the information provided by you.
- We may share the information collected from you with our affiliates, employees, agents, service provider, sellers, suppliers, banks, payment gateway operators and such other individuals and institutions like judicial, quasi-judicial law enforcement agencies.
- Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- If you want to remove your contact information from all our lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe.
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.