My name is Gil and I am the founder & CEO at metadata.io
I am looking for a full time professional to help me achieve maximum potential and productivity. If you are ambitious, smart, resourceful and organized please keep reading.
The ideal EA is efficient, happy, and organized - gets stuff done without supervision.
Important attributes are authenticity (be yourself) and accountability (own mistakes), as well as resourcefulness and communication skills. This role can eventually grow to a chief of staff.
You will work with the CEO and be responsible to schedule meetings, organize the calendar, respond to emails, book travel and other logistics, and many other projects.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, has an interest in running a tech startup, and is capable of managing and prioritizing their time to accomplish a growing list of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
We are a team of highly dedicated professionals who are making a breakthrough in B2B marketing by introducing an autonomous technology powered by AI to replace the daily mundane tasks of marketing operations teams, empowering them to execute 100x faster and more efficiently, freeing up time for creative and strategic tasks.
We move fast but scientifically; we are agile but disciplined. We value and reward dedication, hard work, and a can-do attitude. We embrace equality, diversity, and authenticity.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant for a startup/software CEO, Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Ability to read/respond to emails, schedule meetings, prioritize tasks, solve problems and maintain operational efficiency
- Advanced communication, organizational skills, and leadership aptitude
- Skilled in Google Suite, Gusto, Zoom Video, Task management systems, Slack, and Salesforce with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
- Maintain an organized digital filing system on Google Drive
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Ability to help CEO reflect on his own tasks, communication, and work
- Note-taking, meeting and agenda management
- Impeccable multi-tasking abilities and time management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a friendly and professional demeanor
- Be the right-hand to the CEO
- Coordinate executive communications, including responding to emails and interfacing with the leadership team, investors, clients, partners, vendors as yourself or as CEO
- Schedule management (schedule all meetings, meeting notes, transcribe meetings and convert into tasks, daily sprints, etc)
- Agile understanding and willingness to learn and improve continuously
- Prioritize CEO, company, and your tasks, create a focus for CEO, leadership team, and see tasks through to completion
- Prepare internal and external documents for the team (i.e. independent contractor agreements, finance round documents, consulting agreements, etc)
- Manage and book travel for employees, order items to office, travel occasionally
- Demonstrate the ability to move quickly, adopting a continuous improvement approach
- Arrange & help coordinate corporate events
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to shift focus quickly when urgent, unplanned issues arise
- Be courageous, pro-active willing to take charge, and manage daily activities of running the company
- Set repeatable processes in place (for yourself) to make sure things don’t fall between chairs and everything is documented so we can constantly improve and grow efficiency
- Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to wear multiple hats
- Attend meetings and calls as note-taker, meeting organizer or on behalf of the CEO
- Excellent team player who works collaboratively with others and is able to work independently with minimal supervision
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive compensation (base salary, bonus, and options)- Will begin as a 3-month 1099 contractor position to then grow into an employee role
- Hard challenging environment - achieve full potential outside of comfort zone with an extremely friendly and supportive team
- You have a choice to work remotely (visit HQ periodically) or working in the SF office (hybrid remote / in-person)
- 401K for US residents, once an employee