DevOps / SRE (Americas or APAC)
This is a fully remote position for a candidate based in Americas or APAC.
You will be directly reporting to one of our Directors for the Operations Infrastructure Department and in close interaction with our Engineering and Customer Success teams.
- cloud operations: configure clusters, deploy stuff, follow-up on alerts, help customer support debug issues.
- automating all of the above so they can instead drink margaritas (or non-alcoholic beverages, of course)
- creating systems, tools & processes that will enhance our support and operations efficiency
- improving service quality, discipline and reliability throughout lifecycle
- monitoring operating objectives, streamline and automate intervention
- continuous learning from Operations experience, modeled as software
The ideal candidate
- has proven successful experience in an operations role,
- has demonstrated the ability to successfully manage cloud-based infrastructure for a fast growing organization,
- has experience with containerization technologies,
- has had exposure to cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, ...),
- understands how an OS works, knows networking, how git works, and the constraints of a distributed system,
- Puppet experience,
- is proficient in Python (Golang a plus).
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University, The British Council, and Lufthansa.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.