A wordsmith and connector of people!
We are looking for someone to fill a role that goes by many names: Relationship Manager, Sales Assistant, Business Development Associate, Proposal Writer, and the list goes on. We can talk about the specific title a bit further into our journey together, but here are some questions to tell if this role would be a good fit for you:
Are you energized by finding and meeting new people and good at developing relationships?Do you possess the writing chops to tee up a variety of paperwork to include estimates, proposals, SOWs, and MSAs?
Can you be an excellent liaison between our team and prospective clients to provide solutions to some of their most important problems via their web presence strategy (mostly website design and ongoing marketing and consulting efforts) that delivers tangible results?
If you just exclaimed, “Heck yes!” then keep reading.
As an ideal candidate, you should:
- Have an understanding of technology as it pertains to website design and development and related fields like marketing automation, social media marketing, search engine marketing, and media.
- Be self-motivated and take initiative. If you’re the kind of person who waits for someone to tell you what to do, this isn’t your kind of place.
- Be a problem solver. While we don’t expect you to have to solve any of the technical challenges prospective clients might have, we find everyone on our team has a problem-solving mentality.
- Have a “can-do attitude” and be willing to jump in and try something new to expand your skills and contribute to our greater good.
- Be an avid learner. Half the fun of this job is learning what goes on behind the scenes in new client industries and keeping up with a constantly shifting market and our own quick-paced rapidly evolving industry. You should be excited to share knowledge by educating and receiving education from others, both team members and clients.
- Have an eye for quality presentation and a passion for detail. Your work will be the first work a client sees. Do you have the ability to take technical words and turn them into intriguing proposal presentations? Do you have the eye for details to make sure each “i” is crossed and each “t” is dotted? You should have the ability to produce great-looking proposals that also are spot on.
- Simply put, care about your work. As an agency, we know the impact we have on the world is through the way we amplify our clients’ impact. For that reason we work only with people with whom we’re well-aligned. That goes for clients and team members.
Wow! We’re impressed… In exchange for these skills you’ll be rewarded with a very flexible work schedule, medical benefits, the option to telecommute as you’d like, great pay, unlimited leave, as well as participation in our annual shutdown (two, sometimes more, weeks off at the end of the year) and most federal holidays. Perhaps more importantly you’ll find yourself immersed in work that actually matters.Planning on tossing your hat into the ring? Awesome! In addition to listing your favorite movie, please include some writing samples in your email that will showcase your style and ability to create estimates, proposals, and statements of work. Cool? Cool.
P.S. – It’s worth mentioning that if you join us, you’ll participate in our pursuit to positively impact the lives of 100,000,000 people by the end of 2020. It’s no small task, but we’re already at over 94,000,000 and with someone like you on the team? Our odds just got better.