Customer Onboarding Manager
- 5-10 years of professional experience in a customer-facing, Professional Services / Implementation / Technical account-management role in a SaaS environment
- Experience onboarding customers through deployment of APIs. Has managed credentials, distribution of keys, creation and dissemination of documentation
- Track record of successfully managing projects, action planning, and fielding escalations
- Ability to manage several customers and projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to analyze and manage customer data
- Positive, can-do attitude combined with an ability to manage customer expectations and be assertive and persuasive
- Willingness to occasionally work beyond regular office hours when needed; limited travel may be required.
- Ability to cope in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Previous start-up experience a plus.
- Undergraduate degree Required; Computer Science preferred
- Experience with REST API usage, keys, documentation
- REST clients such as Postman, etc
- Excel and CSV file manipulation
- FTP client experience
- SQL, Bash experience a plus
- Must want to work in a hectic, fast paced, startup environment
- Loves coming to work every day and working on new challenges
- Strong desire to please and delight customers in all that we do
- Open to learning and gaining exposure to new ideas, concepts, unfamiliar business models, and ways of thinking and working
- Interest in dramatically changing the way business payments are made in the US