UI Technical Lead
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,400 professionals across the United States, Chile, India, and Pakistan. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
We are currently looking for UI Technical Lead profiles with a strong technical and handson experience in React / Node JS with ability to lead and work with a team of developers.
What You will Do:
- Competent in programming and debugging across multiple modules and dealing with related external dependencies
- Provides story or business requirements breakdown planning and estimation, reviews, and evaluates the team's estimates
- Accountable for complex stories or business requirements
- Identifies feature and module dependencies
- Proposes mitigation plans for identified risks and problems
- Suggests process improvements and best practices
- Able to identify, evaluate and discuss alternative technologies and techniques
- Interacts with team members, other IT teams, business users, individual contributors, managers
- Actively shares knowledge within domain and outside domain as well
- Mentors co-workers within area of expertise, improves other's productivity
What You Know:
- 10 years and above overall years of experience
- Expertise in React / NodeJS
- Experience in managing a team
- Able to understand the requirements from the business stakeholders and work with remote location teams.
- Experience in Devops is a nice to have skill
- Should have experience with New Relic
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications, or related field
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.