Teamlead Software Engineering (f/m/d)
We’re Yieldlab, Germany's largest independent sell-side advertising platform in the Virtual Minds AG and part of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group.
Nearly all Top 20 Publishers use our technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats - including desktop, mobile, video and ATV/CTV. All the leading agencies and more than 5.500 advertisers each month trust our platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions.
Anchored in Hamburg, we're constantly creating the future of programmatic advertising. Trusted Partnership - Made in Germany.
With over 600.000 transactions per second flowing through our platform, Yieldlab reaches millions of users every day. We develop everything in-house with a strong focus on quality and scalability.
- Perform magic with our high throughput and Java-based ad-servers which process around 600k operations per second with low latency
- Collect, aggregate and provide access to near real-time data with help of streaming data processing tools like Apache Kafka / Flink and Big Data solutions like Impala and HBase
- Lead a team of software engineers in implementing high-quality software including design, development, and deployment of new business functionality
- Grow your team and team members by providing mentoring and coaching
- Drive and improve the whole development cycle according to its purpose - from implementation to testing and maintenance
- Ensure close collaboration with other teams and your stakeholders
- Generate ideas and take an active role in the innovation process
- You have a fascination for technology!
- You are open to explore new topics and have an ability to quickly pick them up. No one is required to know everything, but to have the drive to explore the unknown
- You have a strong engineering background working in typical Java applications
- You already led a group of developers and took responsibility for a team and software
- Further, you are experienced in designing technical solutions to business problems and effectively communicate them to your colleagues
- You love to run and improve technical development processes
- Your way of working could be described as proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and self-structured
- Last but not least you are fluent in written and spoken English
WHAT TO EXPECT
- “Startup Spirit” - high flexibility, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to discover and further your strengths and take an active role in the technical development of the company
- Security by being a part of the ProSiebenSat.1 company group
- A modern workplace as well as retirement benefits, flexible working hours, flexible home office, public transport job ticket etc.
If this sounds exciting to you, please send us your application documents.
Your profile does not match with each and every requirement? Don't be shy, we are looking forward to hearing from you anyway!
For further information, please contact Kerstin Geise at +49 (0) 761 88 147 0.