Application Architect (m/f/d)
Spryker Systems GmbH
IN A NUTSHELL
In spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
We engineer for engineers and create clean, solid & easy to work with code. We are open-minded, pragmatic, and agile above all. As a strong interdisciplinary team, we regularly face innovative architecture challenges and solve them without compromising our high standards. You enjoy sharing your knowledge and mentoring other developers? You have a strong service orientation, identify issues quickly, and are able to come up with a suitable solution that makes customers happy? You like having ownership and always seeing the bigger picture? Join our Spryker Technology Team as Application Architect (m/f/d) and help us revolutionize the world of commerce, tackle diverse projects every single day, and consult and develop with (and for) our various clients.
- Building and developing the complex architecture of existing and new Spryker features, that are used in hundreds of mid-size and large customer projects
- Writing code that is easy to understand and that developers enjoy working with
- Developing and evolving the Spryker Commerce OS
- Running tech investigations, coaching and motivating other engineers to disclose the power of agile practices
- Analyzing technologies to solve integration challenges in projects and transferring insights to related Spryker products
- Passionate Technical Lead or Software Architect with min 5 years of coding experience in PHP
- A proven track record in leading architectural decisions & driving innovation
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
- Working experience with frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or others
- Strong consulting and architectural skills, relevant experience and understanding of the E-commerce domain and its requirements
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills (also in English)
- Tech & business mindset
- Passion to share knowledge and guide others
- Ability to travel sometimes and participate in regular architecture workshops
- Nice to haves: E-Commerce or Software Vendor experience, experience with Agile practices
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER TEAM
- We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
- We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks, and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
- We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
- We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours, and home office.
- We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.
Are you thrilled? Please send us your application, stating your earliest starting date and salary expectation.