Technical Product Manager
We're looking to grow our Product and engineering team with an experienced Technical Product Manager. The ideal candidate has been previously been in technical focused roles (e.g. developer, software architect, technical product manager), and is now keen to be a strong enabler in enabling processes with an accent on communication and collaboration.
You will bring the experience to help us structure our way of working across engineering teams, reduce the amount of competing priorities, and facilitate in building critical paths alongside product managers.
Your strength is in being an enabler, in the first few months you will have helped coordinate delivery across teams, aligned the roadmap with technical capabilities and capacity, provided insightful overviews to various teams and worked intensely with the inner technical workings of Platform.sh.
Your mission will be supported by a strong group of engineering, designers and marketing specialists - delivering on a roadmap that helps to enable our product to evolve so it becomes ever more scalable, stable and joyful.
- Help the team define its strategy, build alignment around that strategy, and enable all the teams around you to work together to deliver it
- Focus on features that help grow our revenue, streamline our operations and develop the KPIs and feedback loops that allow us to continuously improve
- Work hand in hand with engineering and design to make sure we always keep our eyes on the ball, maintaining at all times a critical path to delivering value fast. Work with other product managers to be sure we focus on the big-picture.
- Turn feature releases into a repeatable process that can deliver quality results time after time
- Participate in tasks including market research, prototyping, usability testing, customer feedback loops and data analysis
- Write key documents including: roadmap documents, feature briefs, release notes
- Maintain the right balance between effective processes and autonomous workflows
- You have 5+ years as a Technical Manager, Software Architect or similar role
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional remote teams
- Iterative mindset with a bias toward action and improvement
- Familiarity with both design and development agile methodologies
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with developer engineering workflows
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Strong experience in cloud environments, continuous integration workflows and infrastructure observability would be a big plus
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a product manager who can perform well working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being given a high level of independence and autonomy.