Are you looking to make a global impact through technology?
PAI Health, our fast-growing health technology company, is seeking a Senior DevOps to lead automation efforts for our global API solution!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our fully funded health technology company is scaling up – and we’re not stopping at North America. As Senior DevOps, you will be the automation advocate in the organization and play a critical role in the strategic development of our global API solution. You will be the link between developers, QA and leadership, ultimately becoming a key leader within the Engineering Department. This is an opportunity to really lean into technology and take on fun, technical challenges that drive your career forward.
You will be responsible for:
- Administration of CI/CD pipelines
- Production and pre-prod infrastructure
- Production monitoring systems
- Test automation integration
You will advise and provide expert knowledge to developers in the following domains:
- Automation and integration
- CI/CD for global web services
- Highly available web services with business continuity
- Development with Docker and running dockers in the cloud
You are passionate about empowering your organization through automation and technology. You are innovative and collaborative, with goals of becoming a technical leader. You are a dedicated mentor with demonstrated experience adding value to the delivery pipeline for SaaS products. You are excited to excel your career with a successful company that is committed to helping people live happier, healthier lives.
- 5-7+ years of experience in development and operations
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fully versed in cloud-based infrastructure (Eg. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with ECS and Kubernetes
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will spend your time working on exciting and proven technology, with opportunities to learn and grow every day. We envision this role being an anchor point within the organization and are excited to build a talented technical team around you. You can also expect:
- Flexible schedule with a commitment to work-life balance – put your family first, for real
- Competitive compensation with extended benefits to look after the ones you love
- Opportunity to be a valued leader and work closely with our leadership team
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to propel your career
- Top technology and tools to experiment with
- Inclusive and collaborative culture built on communication and respect
- Fun social events to spend time with your teammates
- Endless ways to de-stress (On-site foosball, ping pong, beer on tap, gym, rooftop patio, and more!)
ABOUT PAI HEALTH
PAI Health is a successful health technology company that is transforming the way the world views health. Our health software uses wearable technology to provide data insights that are rooted in the proven science of cardiorespiratory health. These insights are turned into tailored, actionable health and wellness advice based on each user’s heart rate and preferences. Our mission is to help people live longer, healthier lives.
After joining forces with Huami Corporation, the world’s largest smart wearable device manufacturer, our sights are set on developing an exceptional API product suite and becoming a global leader in the fast-growing insurtech space.
Do you want to build something great? If this role sounds like the right fit, we want to hear from you.
PAI Health is an Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).