Technical Success Specialist
SignalWire is seeking a Technical Success Specialist to join the fast-paced Business Success team. In this role, you will learn our products and industries we support. Your expertise will be put to work to help identify a customer’s needs, current technology and propose solutions. A successful candidate will be a self-starter with great communication, time management skills and programming experience. Some travel required (5-10% annually, post pandemic).
- Establish and maintain relationships with designated API and Cloud customers
- Provide technical support, code examples, and proof of concepts to clients to support them
- Contribute to the creation of supplementary material and resources such as documentation and demos to support customers where needed
- Stay up to date with new product features and help clients optimize their use of those products
- Provide “white glove” experience to your clients
- Work closely with SignalWire Sales, Support and Product teams to provide best outcomes to your clients
- Interest in telecommunications
- Demonstrated technical and/or development expertise
- Ability to build strong customer relationships via video conferencing and phone
- Ability to think critically and work independently
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Willingness to engage with customers and come up with solutions rapidly
- Preferred: knowledge of SignalWire API and Cloud products
SignalWire, Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.