Castos is a podcast hosting, analytics, and production services provider that is proud to serve thousands of customers all across the world.
We are growing rapidly and signing new customers ranging from individuals to enterprise clients, and we are looking for an ambitious inside sales professional.
We are a small but mighty team of 9 members across 3 continents. Castos is a people-first business; our team is our biggest asset and strongest competitive advantage. And our number one goal is to create an environment that we all want to come to each day to do valuable, meaningful work.
We are seeking a seasoned, consultative sales professional who understands the art of listening to and solving customers’ problems. The person in this role will introduce businesses to Private Podcasting as well as sell our podcast editing services.
About This Role
Your primary responsibility is to seek out and speak to leads, carefully understand their needs, qualify opportunities, qualify out when necessary, then proceed to proposals with those who are an excellent fit.
If the following describes you, we’d love to talk:
- You are a smart, energetic, highly technical consultative sales professional looking for a career move where you can put down roots and love coming to work again.
- You have experience working in SaaS or a customer-focused role and have expert customer service skills.
- You have experience working remotely and love the autonomy and independence it provides.
- You are self-motivated and enjoy nothing more than tackling complex problems, both internally and externally.
- You thrive in a high pace, fast changing environment where the market and our customers needs are constantly evolving.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven past success in sales. 3+ years experience in SaaS, digital products, or the media industry ideally.
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles and multiple stakeholders.
- Hustle! You need to be able to track down busy people and get them to talk to you. This requires creative communication, research, and hustle.
- Ability to identify challenges that clients & prospects are facing
- Ability to communicate with Fortune 500 decision makers (typically SVP level+)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial drive – you thrive being part of a small team, rapidly iterating on your approach to unlocking opportunities, and getting your hands dirty to sell
- Competitive nature and a will to succeed in a target-driven environment
- Curiosity. To excel in this role, you need to be able to build a deep understanding of each of the types of customers we sell to and their unique needs.
Perks of working at Castos
- We’re an entirely remote company – work from anywhere with good Wifi!
- We’re in an industry that is quickly evolving and are on the leading edge of many aspects of podcasting.
- Yearly fully-paid-for team retreat. Last one was in Berlin.
- Full-time position with competitive salary, commission, and bonuses.
- Working directly with the founder, who has enterprise sales experience
- An already existing SDR and organic inbound interest to keep your pipeline full
- Opportunity for career growth as our company grows. Team members today will be the leaders of the business tomorrow.
Sound like you? We’d love to chat. Fill out an application and we’ll get back to you soon.