Senior iOS Mobile Developer- Remote
Callibrity is based in Cincinnati, Ohio. This role may be virtual, remote based but must work U.S. Eastern Time work hours. Strongly prefer candidates in Midwestern and Eastern / Southeastern U.S. cities. Will not consider non-US based candidates.
Callibrity is a developer owned and managed custom software development consulting company that is dedicated to creating quality software using modern technologies and adding unquestionable business value to companies across multiple industries and verticals. We are problem solvers...people who like a challenge and enjoy working with modern tech stacks. We offer an incredibly collaborative culture and enjoy solving complex problems with our clients. If you are looking for a company where you can grow in your career and that values people, transparency, and flexibility we would like to talk to you.
We are building a team to support a financial services client with modernizing its consumer-facing mobile application to deliver a stellar customer experience.
This team will focus on rewriting a mobile application for iOS as well as on engineering the backend data services, while moving to AWS cloud. As a Senior Mobile Application Developer on our team, you are responsible for implementing new features and enabling capabilities using modern software engineering tools and practices.
- Implement new features to mobile-native applications in iOS platform
- Work with product managers and leaders to identify ways to improve user experience
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad
- Participate in developer communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews, and sharing knowledge
- Remain current on relevant technology trends
- Participate in researching and resolving customer issues
- 5+ years of mobile native application development experience, preferring experience in enterprise organizations
- College degree or successful completion of a respected developer bootcamp/accelerator or extensive mentorship program
- Thorough understanding of RESTful architecture and deployment of distributed services
- Deep expertise with mobile development applications using iOS Native development toolkits (Swift, UIKit, XCode and CocoaPods)
- Strong understanding of building functional and user-friendly UI designs and partnering with a UI team
- Experience in full-stack web development a strong plus (preferably Java, Spring Boot)
- Strong attention to detail on the fit and finish of applications and overall quality
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and within the team to achieve desired outcomes and build strong relationships
- Proactive and creative in managing issues and opportunities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills: Influencer, professionalism and accountability, passion for learning, us not them mentality, shared responsibility
- Embodies Callibrity’s Core Values
- Must be authorized to work in the United States, without sponsorship