Part-time English Customer Support, Codementor
Codementor is an online mentorship platform under the Arc brand.Codementor is the largest one-on-one mentorship platform in the world. We are committed to empowering developers to lead the lives they want. By connecting developers with experts in any given technology, we help them learn new skills, work more efficiently, and reach their goals.We’re looking for a part-time Customer Support Specialist to join our team. This is a contract position working primarily on the Codementor team. This role will be on the front lines working with our users & clients. If you’re quick on your feet, love solving users’ problems, and enjoy a fast-paced work culture, we want you on the team.
We prefer candidates who are available for 20+ hours per week. We're open to remote candidates who have at least 2 hours (ideally 4 hours) overlap with Taiwan time (UTC +8).
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to user inquiries through email — you should be comfortable using English as your only language of communication
- Dealing with issues related to client usage of the platform
- Mediating disputes and disagreements between clients and developers
- Helping with chargebacks and invoices
Qualities we look for:
- Native-level English with excellent written English
- Prior experience with email support
- An interest in tech startups and software development
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Why work at Codementor?
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to understand our users’ use cases and provide the best solutions - the learning will never stop!
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome!