Senior Full-stack Developer - .NET Core
*This is a remote position and anyone from Canada is welcome to apply
1VALET is looking for a Full-stack Developer to join our fast-growing group. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that’s creating cutting-edge technology and leading the industry with smart-building automation! By joining our team of 40+ employees, you will get to make a huge impact, take on new responsibilities, and push your career development to the next level, all while helping advance our Building Operating System.
Certified a Great Place to Work in 2021!
- Participating in the Software Development Life-cycle of challenging projects that combine: IoT hardware, smart building automation, an advanced entry system, a Web portal, mobile apps, a patented parcel scanning system, facial recognition, hands-free digital access, and more!
- Writing code that exposes new API’s to our mobile team and making database changes
- Improving front facing code touching our entry system and our community manager web portal
- Experience unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- At least 5 years of Full-Stack development experience, being involved in the architecture design decisions
- Experience programming, designing, testing, deploying SPAs (single page applications)
- Strong experience of .NET Core and Angular 2+ (Angular 9/10 experience is a plus)
Our key languages, frameworks, and tools
- .NET Core 3.1
- Angular 10
- Entity Framework Core
- Azure Cloud
What we offer:
- Fantastic colleagues!
- Real Work/life balance
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
- Stock options in a high-growth company
- Flexible schedules & remote work
- Unlimited vacation days
- Office shutdown between Christmas and New Years
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development support
Check us out: