Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for an engineering-minded colleague to join our fast-growing, early-stage startup as our first Support Engineer. You will talk to developers who rely on Checkly
to ensure the stability of their webapps and APIs for their end-users. This is crucial and we want to support them the best we can.
You will be responsible for addressing their complex problems and making sure they have a great user experience. As part of that process, you will also contribute, edit and update our technical documentation.
We are starting to build out our support organization, and you will have the chance to shape the processes and grow into a leadership position over time.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an early-stage company and directly contribute to our customers' success. This will help us do what we love most: building the best active monitoring service for modern DevOps teams.
We are seeking diverse candidates. All genders, races, and sexual identities are encouraged to apply! If you don’t check all of the boxes below but think you’d be a great fit, please apply! We want to talk to you!
- Become an expert in Checkly and the monitoring & testing domain
- Be the first point of contact for inbound customer requests
- Investigate and reproduce issues
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams on guiding the product’s direction
- Set and own support-related metrics, ie CSAT
- Own the feedback process between our customers and the Checkly team
- Contribute to our technical documentation
- Help built a first-class support organization
- Exceptionally empathetic and love working with customers and enjoy solving problems
- A technical support expert and have 3+ years experience working in a customer-facing role
- Self-directed and love taking charge of processes
- Fluent in English and are comfortable spending your day communicating with coworkers and customers in English
- Quick to pick up on new stuff and enjoy the process of learning new things
- Located in CEST -3/+3
Bonus points if you have...
- Worked with the Puppeteer and Playwright frameworks
- Experience hiring and managing support engineers
- Experience with (REST) APIs and Chrome Dev Tools
- Hands-on experience in test automation
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team
What we offer...
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- An open, healthy workplace we all can enjoy and grow
- Work with the latest technologies
- Modern laptop and equipment provided