We are searching for passionate, proactive people who want to help build great websites. We want to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace where we can learn from each other and encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply. Studies show that minorities are less likely to apply if they do not meet 100% of the qualifications but we would love to hear from you even if you feel like you don’t meet every single qualification. We are open to training the right person who has the right attitude and fit.
Are you a charismatic, engaging, confident communicator with a passion for Business Development? Do you have experience in lead generation, opportunity qualification, pre-call preparation, relationship development, and time management? We have a challenging and exciting opportunity for you to join our team at WebDevStudios.
This position must be located in the Continental United States. Your Day-to-Day
You are on the front lines for WebDevStudios. Your day consists of talking with brilliant people all over the world and learning about their website needs. As an account manager, you have the opportunity to create a plan that will solve your client’s challenges and help them become more successful. Bonus, you also get to talk about how amazing our team is and the great work we do!
You’ll also be responsible for curating, researching, prospecting and generating new leads to drive our pipeline and growth with a focus on emerging, unique & innovative brands.
- A positive attitude, a good work ethic, and enjoy helping others.
- Be a supportive team member and leader.
- Be candid and respectful.
- Not afraid to ask for help, teachable, a quick study, and have the ability to be flexible when “stuff happens.”
- Understand deadlines and can complete a variety of tasks throughout the week.
- Willing to participate in company-paid training courses to further their skills.
- Excited about contributing back to open-source technologies.
- Comfortable communicating via Slack and participating in video calls with their team while working remotely.
- Reach out to prospects and identifying decision makers.
- Exhibit proficiency at lead generation resourcefulness using all forms of internet & market research, social media, media & Company CRM databases.
- Interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Promptly and regularly follow up with prospects via phone, email, or appointment when required.
- Assisting Client Communication Specialist with the inbound inquiry funnel .
- Assist in qualifying leads that are a good fit for WebDevStudios.
- Work directly with team members to calculate estimates.
- Craft and deliver presentations, project proposals and other new client deliverables where appropriate.
- Interface regularly with leadership team to communicate potential leads, upcoming projects and identify challenges, risks and resolution.
- Maintain pertinent reports on referral sources, confirmed pipeline of projects and sales.
- Thoroughly document sales data and provide regular reports and status updates in weekly meetings.
- Collaborate with client teams on needs analysis, requirements gathering and discovery for projects.
- Work directly with PMO to handoff and oversee confirmed projects and upselling opportunities.
- Maintaining strong, long-term relationships with customers once the project is underway
- Attendance and speaking at events, blogging, local networking, etc.
- You are a charismatic, engaging, confident communicator with a real passion for problem solving and creative thinking.
- Excellent listening and consultative skills.
- Knowledge of B2B sales, client acquisition, and account management.
- Ability to convert prospects, close deals, and build partnerships.
- Experience in lead generation, opportunity qualification, pre-call preparation, relationship development, and time management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and handle high-touch prospects.
- Must possess ability to work within deadlines.
- Expertise building personal brand reach using social media to raise awareness of our service offerings.
- Experience with the WordPress content management platform.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Base salary plus commission
BenefitsWe know the value in supporting our employees’ holistic well-being, and we make sure our benefits package reflects our commitment to our team.
- 100% Paid Medical
- Paid Sick Leave
- Unlimited Flex Time
- 15 days paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Work from anywhere
- Employee 401k with Employer match
- Paid Continuing Education
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Retreat
*No third parties or outsourcing agencies will be considered. WebDevStudios is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.We give each application consideration, but please do be patient as we go through all of the applications received. We will read them all and will be contacting eligible applicants within the next week or two.