Do you like to work to have a positive impact?Become our new Platform Engineer!
Your journey at URBANTZ
As a Platform Engineer, your goal is to help us build an internal platform to speed up the delivery of our product team. For that you will:
- Implement, influence and guide the platform development to be highly operable and efficient.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to define requirements of our technical platform.
- Document in template and guidelines everything about our process to help establish and maintain technical best practices across our team.
- Be responsible for the availability of the platform services (Platform as a Service), the product teams being your customers.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software as a secure, scalable, performant, and fault-tolerant solution across a multi-cloud architecture.
About our stack:
We migrated from AWS ECS to Azure using Kubernetes for container-orchestration. Our main data store is MongoDB hosted on Mongo Atlas, but we also use Elasticsearch for some corner-case full-text search needs. Our backend and API code runs on Node.js, while the front-end web application is written in AngularJS. The main mobile driver app uses Ionic and Cordova. For our most recent mobile solution to ship goods from stores, we've decided to experiment with React Native.
Our toolset also counts with single-command, build & deploy tasks for both production and staging environments, working along with GitLab CI. We use Protractor for the end-to-end testing and Jest for the back-end unit testing.
You are driven by developing more effective ways to deliver quality softwares.
- Have an extended software development experience, including building/scaling large throughput systems, building & operating a web platform, ideally a SaaS product using cloud technologies.
- Have proven experiences with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform) and continuous integration tools release processes
- Have a working knowledge of Continuous Integration, delivery and deployment approaches and pipelines
- Have a first experience in building a highly automated infrastructure and in releasing applications deployed on one of the major public clouds.
You are a strong team player and can use your empathy for the users in their benefits
What’s in it for you?
A fast growing company with lots of great challenges
A permanent contract with a great extra-legal package or a nice long term freelance contract, depending on where you live.
Diversity and flexibility, nice colleagues, fun company activities (even for remote people!),...
If you desire to work to make teamwork better: don’t hesitate and apply now!