Technical Content Creator - Australia (remote)
A typical day could involve:
- Creating end-to-end guides that solve specific CI/CD problems.
- Writing blog posts to demo specific integrations.
- Learning and testing the features of Octopus Deploy and other CI/CD tools.
- Meeting with teams across Octopus to understand customer pain points.
- Publishing and optimising content for distribution.
- Building an understanding of Octopus’s customers, the technology stacks they use, and the problems Octopus solves for them.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if:
- You’re a strong writer and can share examples of your writing.
- You’re familiar with DevOps automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- You’ve worked as a developer and are drawn to content creation.
- You’ve worked as a technical writer and enjoy the technical side of the role.
- You’re curious, like solving problems and enjoy exploring the details.
- You like a balance of freedom and responsibility and being treated as an adult.
- You’re comfortable working as part of a remote-first team.
What’s in it for you:
- You’ll work from wherever you feel most productive. That could be your home, our office, or a combination of both
- Generous laptop and home office allowance
- Career growth as we are expanding rapidly
- Monday to Friday hours
- A supportive team, in a great company
How to apply:
- Include samples of your writing with a preference for quality over quantity (no more than a few thousand words).
- Include a cover letter.
- Submit your resume.