Full Stack Developer (Django + React)
We are looking for a talented and experienced Fullstack Developer. The ideal candidate will have significant experience coding in both our front and backend technologies (React +Django).
Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, leadership, level of English proficiency and location. We do not want to waste your time applying, so please look at these bullet points before applying.
- Full time - we expect people to put in 40 hrs a week or more
- Fully Remote.
- NO agencies
- Minimum of 2-3 years professional coding experience
- Salary: $25-$45/hr USD as a contractor - depending on skills, speed, experience, proficiency in our tech stack, location, English fluency, leadership abilities, work hustle & drive, personality, plusses listed, etc...
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities - people who can take on a leadership role.
Highly Desired Skills
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Professional experience with Python
- Professional experience with a Python based web application framework, such as Django or Flask. Experience in Django is preferred.
- Professional experience with React & Redux or similar front end technologies or frameworks (Angular, Vue, etc...)
- Experience with React performance testing and performance optimization (React profiler, server-side rendering, code splitting/lazy loading)
- Solid command of Typescript, CSS, and HTML
- Well-versed in source control with Git
- Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms (e.g. mobile vs desktop) and optimizing output to match the specific platform (e.g. HTML5, and CSS3)
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Creating new features related to personalized health based on genetics, labs, and symptoms
- Developing scalable, easily-maintainable software
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Extending and improving existing internal software systems
- Software Testing
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Implement creative and visually-appealing frontend designs
- Translate designs, wireframes, and mockups into highly-composable code
- Participating in weekly scrum meetings
- Bioinformatics knowledge
- Math knowledge
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Health enthusiast
- History of leadership