Full-Stack WordPress Developer - SaaS
At Speexx, we are building the future of learning. In large businesses and organizations worldwide, our solutions help millions of people understand each other better every day. We're looking for curious, hard-working leaders to join the team and help our global Fortune 500 customers to improve their corporate communications.
We are looking for a Full Stack WordPress developer for our multi-language content and marketing websites. You are part of our global marketing team and your web skills represent Speexx worldwide. You are passionate about detail, you combine back-end and front-end web development skills, your websites are sensational, and you don´t accept slow pages. If this sounds like you, hurry up and join us for the position of a
Full-Stack WordPress Developer
What you'll do
- Improve and create new features for our WordPress based CMS and marketing websites for 7 languages including Chinese
- Ensure our website is super-optimized to drive traffic and conversions
- Use data to improve the User Experience and speed of our websites every day
- Oversee functionality of our marketing websites, working directly with our global marketing and sales teams.
- Integration of payment providers into our e-commerce platforms
- Effectively collaborate with marketing, design, analytics, product, and engineering to design, build, and implement experiments that test hypotheses informed by data
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in website development
- Deep knowledge of WordPress functions, plugins, and modifications
- Ability to follow through development from design to implementation
- Deep knowledge of responsiveness standards across mobile, tablet and desktop screens
- Experience with API-integrations
- Experience with Google Analytics and core metrics
- Our language is English. German is an asset
- We provide technology and all the tools for a 100% remote workforce and flexible work schedules.
- Work on something that matters and improves people's lives.
- Offices in the city centers of Munich, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Pavia, Rome, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai
- Company culture focused on personal and professional growth. The Speexx Academy training programs get you started quickly.
- 200+ great talents from more than 35 countries
- Flat hierarchies, open culture, and fast decision-making
- Get a free language course and choose to work from any of our offices for a while
- Flexible working hours for a great work-life-balance