Customer Happiness Agent
Make a difference, not just a living...
Every day, our clients use videos hosted on Vidalytics.com
to grow their businesses. They are entrepreneurs & marketers who took a chance on their dreams to pursue their passions. If you’d like to helping people like this by educating them on Vidalytics’ features, account management, and don’t mind getting your hands dirty by troubleshooting technical issues, you’re going to like working at Vidalytics.
What will it be like working at Vidalytics?
All our team members, even those who are no longer with us, say our culture is something very special. You’ll be part of a team here, where you’ll get to know the other people in this startup. And you’ll see directly how your work is impacting our mission of helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses with video.
Whether you’re working at home, in a coffee shop, or heck, even your car, we’re here to create an environment that lets you live your best life. On your terms.
Who will you be working with?
Our hiring philosophy is simple: hire good people who are great at their craft. Give them fun problems to solve. Trust them to be their best. It’s a level of autonomy and respect that’s helped us bootstrap to 7 figures in revenue profitably in the very crowded video marketing space. We’re a small team of about 10 team members (growing quickly, though) who are located all around the globe.
How about your career?
Now that you know a little about us, we’d love to hear more about you. If you’re passionate about learning new things, and the position below sounds like you, you should definitely apply.
It might be time to change jobs. Maybe even an industry or two.
Who You Are (Personality Type)
- Organized — on your watch, things don’t fall through the cracks. You keep track of things easily.
- Empathetic & helpful — no matter how small or tedious, you want to help people and get their issues solved.
- Ownership — you take ownership of issues and see them through to the end. Even if they “don’t belong to you.”
- Curious / love to learn — you may even be a master of “useless but interesting facts” — you’ll learn a lot about Vidalytics, video hosting and video marketing.
- Accountable and reliable — you do what you say you’re going to do.
- Growth Mindset — you believe you can learn pretty much anything if you have the training.
What You’ll Be Doing (Job Tasks)
- Answering support tickets. A user has an issue; you have a solution.
- Writing help articles and documents for users to access.
- Troubleshooting users’ websites where they have videos embedded.
- Escalating very technical issues to our tech team or Ops Manager.
- Managing subscriptions — upgrading, downgrading and applying credits to accounts (this is where some math can come into play)
- Handing off sales leads, pulling account info and plugging it into a spreadsheet.
- Calling a customer for something like billing details on the phone (seldomly)
- Collecting churn info for our finance & product teams to analyze.
- Etc. :) — This is a startup. There is a lot to do. You’ll be able to work on a variety of other tasks and projects if it makes sense.
We’d Love to Hear From You If (Job Requirements)
- You talk good. Did you notice that terrible sentence? Your excellent written and verbal communication skills are exactly what we need.
- Tech Savvy — you’re comfortable using web tools, troubleshooting technical issues (you’ll be well trained and have a team of technical people behind you)
- You’re comfortable with light math — for plan upgrades, downgrades, etc.
- A collaborative and caring attitude. You have a caring attitude that extends to users. Their success is your success.
- Work USA time zone — the majority of our users are in the US, and we need coverage there.
- Some experience with tech support and/or customer support for a SaaS / software.
What You’ll Love About Us (Benefits and Perks)
- Work stays at work. We promote a healthy work/life balance to help ensure you have the time that you need. We encourage no more than a 40 hour work week.
- Great company culture. You’re going to be part of a team, not a cog in a machine.
- We’re here to enable you. It’s your work and your career. Our management team is here to help you become who you want to be, not to micromanage you.
- We value your ideas. At Vidalytics, our doors are always open. Need help? Come on in. Have a vision for the future of the company? We’d love to hear it.
- Rest and relaxation. Employees enjoy 10 days of PTO per year + end of year time off.
- Professional development. Want to continue your education? Vidalytics pays for classes, conferences, and more.
- You’re more than an employee, you’re a person. Every co-worker you’ll meet is committed to treating you with respect and kindness. You won’t hear stuff like, “It’s just business.”