Full Stack Wordpress Developer
We are looking for a Wordpress Developer to join us at our growing digital agency.
You’ll have an intermediate level of insight and knowledge to develop and test well structured and maintainable code to deliver all projects on time and on budget to an agreed specification. You will be responsible for the production of pixel perfect presentational layers and user interfaces, as well as being able to effectively communicate any technical decisions you make.
Having experience of Wordpress in a headless environment would be hudely beneficial.
- a self starter?
- punctual and organised?
- passionate about problem solving and writing code?
- excited to always learn and share new disciplines and processes?
- motivated by sharing your experiences and learning from others?
- have a pixel perfect eye for detail?
- have the ability to learn and adapt?
- communicate well both verbally and written as well as being able to talk openly?
- have 2+ years experience in industry?
- An expert in Wordpress, custom/bespoke Wordpress theme from scratch
- Great attention to detail when creating pixel perfect UI's using HTML5 and CSS3 / Sass
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve cross-browser/platform issues.
- Ability to translate designs into fully functional pixel perfect websites or applications
- Collaborate via GIT / Bitbucket
- Great attitude / approach to work
- Ability to provide rationale behind decisions
- Portfolio of work or Github account to demonstate recent projects / work
- Experience using kanban boards (similar to Trello) when working on projects
- JSON / RESTful API and GraphQL standards
You must be able to demonstrate your skillset, as part of your application please submit a CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio.