Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you looking to join a dynamic company that will keep you challenged with new technologies and responsibilities, help you develop your skills and career, and provide you with the stability of a profitable 15-year-old company that has a proven track record of success?
We are hiring experienced DevOps Engineers to join our team. We need smart, driven self-learners to solve our clients’ problems by contributing to the technical design and implementation that best address our clients’ challenges. You will join an established DevOps team that collaborates closely with clients, helping guide the organization’s transformation, adopting innovative technology and process.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Perform analyses of a clients’ existing infrastructures & software environments
- Design solutions for clients and work with clients to implement those solutions
- Automate deployment and lifecycle management using orchestrators such as AWS CloudFormation and Hashicorp Terraform
- Automate application configuration using CM tools such as Ansible, SaltStack , and Helm
- Monitor infrastructure and applications using tools such as Splunk, Graylog, Grafana, TICK, or Prometheus
- Create CI/CD pipelines using cloud-native tools, or best-of-breed tools such as Jenkins
- Be immersed in a continual learning environment, adopting new techniques, patterns, and tools
- Complete certifications and accreditations, advancing your technical skills and overall career
All candidates must have:
At least some of the following:
- Experience with automation/configuration management using SaltStack, Ansible, Chef or similar
- Kubernetes development and administration experience, preferably in both cloud-native and self-hosted environments
- Deep experience in a public cloud, creating infrastructure- / security- / compliance/ data- as code.
·In addition, ideal candidates will also have:
- An advanced degree in something really interesting, or a compelling story
· Experience with:
- Experience with large deployments on AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack
- Creating pipelines, managing pool of agents, tracking artifacts, etc.
- Automated Testing and/or Test Data Management
- Experience working in an Enterprise setting
- Experience working in a consulting capacity interacting directly with clients
Risk Focus provides to all employees:
- Flexible work environment with a globally distributed team
- Competitive compensation packages including performance bonuses
- A culture of cooperation and support
- Continual professional and personal development through employer-paid training and certifications