Data & Integrations Architect - Fully Remote
Data Architect, Integration Architect, ERP, CRM, Cloud Computing, AWS / Azure
IT Data & Integration Architect required to work for an exciting company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this can be based anywhere in the UK.
The purpose of this role is work as part of the Solutions and Architecture Team to design, document and facilitate the implementation of the company applications, technology and enterprise architectures through the various IT teams and technology partners. These IT Architectures must support the overall business strategy. Read on for more details…
- At least 3-5 years’ experience of working in a Data or Integration Architect role, delivering successful migration/greenfield projects.
- Proficient in designing, building and deploying data models and integration services at a complex level
- A broad understanding of the latest developments in technologies, industry specific issues, competitor and vendor activity and initiatives
- Experience in infrastructure services design, strategy and architecture related activities – ideally professionally certified for an ERP, Financials or CRM system.
- Demonstrated ability in technology partner management practices including the ability to lead vendors/partners in defining architectures
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, including presentation skills
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of IT industry trends, suppliers and products.
- All-round technical technology knowledge
- Experience with Workday or large ERP/CRM systems
- Experience with Integration of applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- Understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture
- Ability to work with developers in an in-and-out outsourced environment
- Experience of working with the principles of Agile project delivery methodology advantageous.
- Experience with Microsoft and/or Amazon Web Services data products advantageous, for example: Data Lakes and Data Bricks/EMR, Data Factory/Pipeline, Synapse/Redshift, Logic Apps/Step Functions, Data Catalog/Glue etc
- Ability to present technical concepts and designs to non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of hybrid and multi cloud integration approaches and API-led architectures
- Align with multiple teams to define strategies, approaches and needs. Eg BI reporting approach, Data Migration needs
- Support development and creation of standard methods for modelling data
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.