We are seeking writers who are well-rounded researchers with a particular interest in electrical engineering and impeccable writing skills. They are able to turn complex subject matter into articles that are approachable for the general public while providing a viewpoint that isn’t necessarily obvious. They put in the effort to understand the audience and their needs and then provide them with branded solutions based on our client’s business needs. They are self-motivated, deadline-driven team players who maintain high standards and are passionate about writing.
We're a marketing company with a purpose: we provide Search Engine Optimization and Thought Leadership services for well-managed, ethical companies. Our tech savvy, intelligent team produces high-level content for companies who are leaders in their industry and produce something of genuine value for the public.
Ideal candidates are seasoned writers with practical experience in electronic systems developmentin one or more of the following areas:
- Circuit Simulation
- Schematic capture
- PCB layout
- Design analysis
- PCB fabrication
- PCB assembly
- PCB testing
We are looking for a writer who is looking to share their expertise and experience in a personable, accessible way and can hit the ground running.
Does this describe you? If you think you can provide the enthusiastic insights our clients are looking for, read on!
- Technical writing experience with a proven track record of independent research and content development. Experience in data sheet, report, or white-paper writing preferred.
- Electronic technician or Engineering degree, ideally in electrical engineering, computer science, or mechanical engineering.
- Industry experience in PCB design, testing, or manufacturing.
- Punctuality, professionalism, and excellent time management skills.
- A reliable internet connection and computer.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong background in electronic theory and practical application
- Remote experience
- Familiarity with EDA or PCB design common industry tools
- Write well-researched, scientifically accurate, engaging, and insightful articles for web publication.
- Work collaboratively with your editors to ensure every deliverable meets our high editorial standard and is perfected ahead of its due date.
- Discover each client’s business needs and propose appropriate topics and articles.
- Go beyond the basics: identify new opportunities for research and development and share ideas with your editor and account executive to add progressive value to each account.
- Provide technical review and QA on articles in your area of expertise
- Prepare for and participate in client meetings as needed.
Salary & Benefits:
This is a full-time telecommuting position with a starting salary range of $65,000 to $68,000 annually. Benefits include:
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 2 weeks of sick time
- Standard federal holidays
- PTO increases by 2.5 days per year of employment
- 401(k) with $500 employer match after 6 months of employment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 1 month of employment
- Tech/office upgrade stipend after 2 years of employment
The link will be direct to our application page where you may upload your resume and cover letter. We also ask that you upload 1-2 writing samples of your B2B technology content (if you are linking from an online portfolio, please select 1-2 samples to highlight and link them in your resume or cover letter).
We respond to qualified applicants with a brief email questionnaire. Strong candidates at this stage will be invited to a video interview. After interviewing, the top candidates will be invited to complete a paid writing sample.
Candidates who successfully complete the paid writing sample and its revision will be invited to a video conference interview with several members of our team.
Internal Thought Leadership Requires Diversity and Inclusion at Every Level
We are committed to excellence and this means creating a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, religion, disability, marital status, veteran status, or national origin. We value this variety of viewpoints and look forward to you adding your unique voice.