We're looking for an experienced email marketing manager.
If you're looking for the opportunity to learn and develop and have the budget and resources to do the best work of your career this is the opportunity for you.
** We are not looking for an email copywriter, you must be a very experienced Klaviyo campaign manager **
We are looking for a detail-oriented, analytical email campaign builder and manager to:
1. Project manage the email calendar - get stuff ready in advance and launch on time.
2. Manage our sales and content copywriters to get the content that will produce results.
3. Build out the key flows using successful campaigns.
4. Design and run AB tests.
5. Make sure daily and monthly reporting are maintained accurately.
6. Strategise new campaigns and the calendar with the copy and marketing teams.
7. Help source and coordinate launching affiliate offers to our list (this may require another platform than Klaviyo).
8. Manage and optimize email deliverability, spam, unsubscribe, and engaged list segments.
We are a rapidly growing health eCommerce company. We sell globally but primarily in North America. Our list is over 150k people with over 110k of them being customers and growing.
We're a global and growing team of over 15 and you will have access to designers, developers, media buyers, and copywriters to really deliver high performance here.
Please reply detailing your Klaviyo experience (the size of lists, revenue driven, types of eCommerce verticals you've worked in, etc). Please also reply with the words 'Blue Cup' in the first line of your response (to show you've read this full job post) and we’ll get in touch shortly.
We strongly prefer individuals interested in a full-time role, we will consider individual, experienced consultants though that can free up at least half of their workweek.
** We are not looking for an email agency **