Cloud Sysadmin / DevOps
Data Virtuality GmbH
Remote. Fulltime. m/f/d
DIVERSIFIED, CHALLENGING, NEVER BORING!
TRANSFORMER – You will help our company with Cloud SaaS transformation by advancing CI/CD processes. You will be respon- sible to allow new ways of software delivery to customers (e.g. DockerHub, etc.).
CONFIGURATOR – You are responsible for the setup and the configuration of Clustering and Load Balancing. You will manage AWS, Azure and GCP environments. Your range of activities will also include configuring and maintaining the internal hardware and software infrastructure based on Linux and Windows Stacks.
ENHANCER – You are the driver for increasing our overall team productiveness by automating manual processes in the internal and external development systems.
SMART. DRIVEN. MULTI-TALETED.
...what you should bring from your professional side:
- Work experience with ELK stack, Graylog and Grafana
- Knowledge of application servers like WildFly, JBoss, Tomcat
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization solutions like Docker, Vagrant
- Knowledge and experience with provisioning and automa- tization tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Knowledge of CI tools like Jenkins
- Experience in development in AWS API programming
- Design patterns and agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
HANDS-ON. INDEPENDENT. INTERNATIONAL.
...what you should bring from your personal side:
- Fluently spoken and written English is a must-have criterion
- Analytical thinking and number-based approach
- Being a team-player, but also being able to solve problems independently with an inquiring mindset and an approved self-organized working method
- Generally very good communication and empathic behavior
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Certifications in Linux, AWS, DevOps
- Consulting customers on software deployment and configuration (e.g. Load Balancing, Clustering, etc.)
BENEFITS: Payments in EURO, Work from everywhere, Potential relocation to Germany