Front End Developer
Front-end developer - Remote working or London office if desired
- TALNT is being developed and incubated by SH Global, an industry-leading consultancy in people and transformational change with a global presence – and has an ambitious vision to be the ‘go to’ global platform for accurate and transparent data for workforce research and people analytics.
- TALNT is an online platform for providing analytics, insights and knowledge on people moves to professionals within an industry to help them find solutions and make a difference in their markets.
- In June 2020 TALNT was successfully launched in beta test and is now rapidly scaling its users. Given the success of version 1, TALNT is now developing additional features and functionality to deliver increased value to its growing membership.
- This is a great opportunity to join a growing technical team and be a core part of TALNT’s growth.
- This role will be remote, so applications are welcome from anyone based within two hours of UK timezone.
Developing and maintaining front-end code and working closely with the technical lead to execute on the product roadmap
- Contributing and supporting the development of the product roadmap
- Working with the product manager on designing and improving the UX
- Working with the product manager on creating mock-ups and wireframes for user feedback purposes
- Working with design and marketing agency to develop product offering.
What we’re looking for in candidates:
- Experience with:
- HTML/CSS using Webpack
- Automated browser testing
- Creating UX for multiple devices and platforms
- Creating intuitive data visualisations
- CI/CD deployment
- PHP Laravel
An entrepreneurial mindset and a desire to spend time with users and other stakeholders to understand their product needs
Comfortable with rapid prototyping to validate early hypotheses on new features and able to adapt quickly in response to user feedback
Additionally, it would be highly preferred for a candidate to have experience:
Creating early stage UX and UI
- Working in a startup or a new venture within an established company
What we can offer you:
Competitive salary with upside potential
- Career growth and an opportunity to become part of TALNT’s leadership team
- A friendly, creative, inclusive, and dynamic work environment
- A key role in a highly scalable digital and technology business
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Life Insurance
- Income protection
- 5% company matching Pension scheme
- Private health care (30% employee contribution required)
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye tests