Product at Tessian
Having found exceptional product/market fit for our category-defining Human Layer Security software platform, we’re in the midst of transitioning from 'start-up' to ‘scale-up’, and are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team.
Product Designers at Tessian work closely with our autonomous, cross-functional engineering teams to deliver amazing experiences for our customers. As part of the Product team, Product Designers work flexibly and are able to utilise UX, UI and Product skill sets.
We’re not a typical cybersecurity company, and we need someone who can communicate this through impactful UI and UX design. Our main design challenge is creating analytics dashboards and visualisations to communicate trends detected by Tessian in massive email datasets. You might also work on rethinking complex workflows, or designing friendly interactions for our end-users.
The new senior product designer will have significant impact in defining the design process at Tessian. We value collaborative design, and use Figma for UX/UI work. We’re looking for someone hands-on that values the impact design can have over perfection.
We’re open to a variety of experience levels and would love to meet someone with startup or b2b SaaS experience.
How does the hiring process work?
You'll meet a number of Tessians over three rounds of video calls. We'll ask you about your portfolio and background and run some small in person design challenges.
We've come up with a great way to assess candidates during our process so we won't ask you to do a take home challenge.
We'd like to meet someone who:
- Has 1+ years experience working and collaborating with engineering teams in dynamic environments
- Can showcase an outstanding portfolio including a strong foundation in both visual and interaction design
- Has experience closely partnering with product managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Is comfortable working on complex, open ended design challenges
- Prefers building new products over optimising old ones
- Bonus - experience designing b2b web portals
- Bonus - experience designing analytics or visualisation tools
Why we think you'll love it here....
It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- 25 days of paid holiday (including an additional day for every year you've worked at Tessian!)
- Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Classpass - subsided access to gym time and classes all across London
- Flexible working hours and working from home (if you're not already remote!)
- Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs