Product Manager - Mobile Apps (Remote)
About the Job:
The Product Manager reports to the Director, Product Management. The primary responsibility of the Product Manager is to enable the development and maintenance of a product portfolio to optimally meet the collective needs of all stakeholders. The Product Manager will engage in discovery, business analysis, business requirements gathering, and serve as a central hub of information for their assigned product portfolio. The Product Manager will have direct and frequent contact with all key stakeholders and department leads to ensure that current plans, timelines, expectations, and business needs are clearly communicated.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technical field, or related equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proven ability to be a problem solver and/or facilitate problem solving
- Experience in common product/project management tools such as Jira is preferred
- Previous software development experience is a plus
- Minimum of five years (5) years of experience in a Product Manager role for a commercial software product in a SaaS environment is required
- Previous experience with the retail / ecommerce vertical is a plus
- Previous experience with digital marketing is a plus
- CSPO or Product Management certification is a plus
Why join Listrak?
At Listrak, we take every voice into consideration—we invite and encourage our employees to help us solve problems and anticipate the unknown. We invest in our employees and work to grow and develop you in your career. We are highly collaborative and team oriented, and we take pride in our culture at Listrak! Want to know more? Check out more about our culture here!
We also encourage our employees to have work/life balance, with benefits like generous time off, remote capabilities, and volunteer time off. We love to give back to our community (and yours!) and we take our social responsibility seriously, sponsoring and hosting local high school tech programming, volunteering our space for community organizations, and donating time and resources for non-profits like Meals on Wheels, Habitat for Humanity, and our local YWCA.
Check out more about our benefits here.
Come join our growing team!