Hey WWR Fam!
We are so excited to launch our Content Ambassador Program!
The Contra team wants to continue to support the independent community, and we believe there is no better way to do this than by giving independents an opportunity to write meaningful content relevant to their industry.
We are interested in content around engineering, marketing, social media, design, product management, remote work, and productivity. It's okay if your background isn't in writing; we are looking for folks from diverse backgrounds to write articles in their area of expertise.You should apply if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in either product management, engineering, copywriting, marketing, design, or engineering.
- Solid writing skills and a love for the craft
- At least 2 writing samples you can share with us (these can be personal blog posts)
- Experience working independently/freelance
- Experience with SEO
- Passionate about community and the future of work
What you'll be doing:Contra's Content Ambassador program is an ongoing program for independents looking to create meaningful thought leadership in their fields. The program is one month long and begins in Fall 2021 with the potential to extend to a three-month contract.
Ambassadors will be paid $1000 per month.
- Fully completed profile on Contra.com
- Write long-form and short-form posts weekly on the Contra platform
- Willingness to work with an editor and make changes accordingly
- Conduct SEO keyword + topic research for your posts
- Be available for calls with other Content Ambassadors
- Located in North America
- Your Typeform application will be reviewed by the Contra Community team. One of our team members will reach out to you to set up a 15-minute interview.
- You will hear back on the final decision 3 days after your interview.
- If selected, you will receive the Content Ambassador program onboarding + a scheduled kickoff call with your Ambassador cohort.
Due to the large amount of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants.