Sales & Business Development Associate
DropDesk is a growing technology platform that is revolutionizing the way we work.
- We empower spaces by helping them monetize their unused areas and reach new customers. Our platform manages their marketing, bookings, billings, and memberships.
- We help companies with distributed workforces manage their remote teams through our employer dashboard. Employers sign up for a membership that allows for access to our network of coworking locations.
DropDesk provides an all-in-one platform for businesses to find workspaces & provide venue hosts new ways to re-imagine how their space can leverage our solutions to increase revenue and access to new customers.
This is a unique growth opportunity to help businesses adapt to the new way to work remotely. If you’re passionate about helping businesses grow through supporting sales efforts and looking for a fresh new challenge, this could be the perfect role for you.
- 2-3 years of B2B experience selling technology to small and medium-sized businesses
- Proven performance owning a complex selling motion from prospecting through close
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Extremely self-motivated and with a strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- The desire to grow in the role and move up in the company
- Resilient and capable of failing forward on an ongoing basis
- Capable of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by DropDesk.
- The ability to work and be productive in a fully remote team
- Excellent English, written, and verbal communication skills are required
What you will do
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Establish partnerships for affiliate channel relationships & sales
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Work cross-functionally with teams including Marketing, Product, & Customer Success to project manage and problem solve.
- Promoting and marketing DropDesk solutions through extensive email, Linkedin and other communications to prospective customers
- Set appointments when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining activity and lead qualification information in our CRM
- Meet or exceed the assigned monthly quota
- Ability to work remotely as well as from our local office
- Young, Agile Startup open to new ideas
- Growth opportunity
- Lucrative commission structure