Technical Account Executive (Remote)
AssemblyAI (www.assemblyai.com) is the #1 rated API for Speech Recognition. Thousands of developers use our APIs to transcribe millions of videos, podcasts, phone calls, and zoom meetings every day - powering innovative products like visual voicemail, meeting summarizers, and closed captioning.
We're backed by leading investors including Y Combinator, John and Patrick Collison of Stripe, Daniel Gross, and Nat Friedman. We were founded in 2017.
We are growing rapidly and looking for an Technical Account Executive to play a key role in further growing our business globally.
You will be responsible for building relationships with technical contacts (CTOs, Product Managers, Founders) of strategic accounts, guiding them through the process of choosing and integrating our API, and working to constantly improve the overall experience.
The ideal candidate would have experience selling to both business and technical audiences, and comfortable wearing multiple hats complementary to sales (lead generation, support, account management) as an early team member.
- Several years of experience in technical solution (API) selling into SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise segments with a track record of personally selling and closing complex solutions
- Strong technical sales experience and comfort working with key stakeholders in engineering, product, and AI (e.g. CTO, CPO, etc.)
- Ability to expand and build new relationships with senior line of business owners and executive stakeholders to understand and uncover new opportunities
- Thrives in a high energy, fast-growth startup environment with many priorities and have the ability to effectively manage your own time
- Strong empathy for developers and patience to help them solve their problems
- Competitive salary
- Platinum healthcare
- Dental care and vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully remote
- $1k budget for home office equipment