Client Service Manager
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
The Client Services Manager role operates within our Rx Business Unit and Pharma Client Service team. This is a client-facing position and you should be comfortable owning your own accounts, working with a lot of autonomy. You will manage the full life cycle of projects for clients and provide a level of service that ensures an ongoing positive relationship.
You’ll need to embrace a fast-paced, tech savvy, healthcare communications environment. You will also need to be confident in managing multiple clients and priorities simultaneously. A detail-oriented, self-motivated, “can-do” personality is essential.
What this role entails:
- Cultivating, managing and maintaining all aspects of relationships with new and existing clients on assigned accounts
- Responsible and accountable for the successful fulfillment of all client contracts within original contract terms from program kickoff through campaign completion.
- Manage timelines for all assigned client contracts and keep Client Service Director and Sales partners informed of progress.
- Collaborate with various internal/external teams to develop, iterate, and launch client content. Monitor, measure, and summarize campaign metrics.
- Accurately forecast project deliverables and achieve revenue recognition goals.
What will help you succeed in this role:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in account management within the pharmaceutical or healthcare consulting market
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical regulatory review process
- Client-facing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Success working independently and being personally accountable for assigned client accounts
- Highly organized, able to coordinate large amounts of information across multiple projects and regions
- Enthusiasm to help physicians and improve the US healthcare system
- Education: BA/BS Required
Founded in 2010, Doximity is the leading digital platform for medical professionals. The company’s network members include over 80% of physicians across all specialties and practice areas. Doximity provides its verified members with digital tools built for medicine, enabling them to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers and conduct virtual patient visits. Doximity’s mission is to help doctors be more productive so they can provide better healthcare for their patients. For more information, please visitDoximity.com
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page
, company blog
, and engineering blog
. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!