Senior Product Marketing Manager (Cybersecurity SaaS) - Remote
We’re searching for a motivated Senior Product Marketing Manager to spread the word about Emsisoft. If you’re looking for a role that will test your go-to-market-strategy chops while providing you with the fantastic work-life balance that comes with location-independent working in an ethical business operation, this could be the position for you!
A well-respected name in the endpoint antivirus/anti-malware space, Emsisoft is dedicated to making the world a safer place by protecting users against all forms of malware.
The roleAs a Senior Product Marketing Manager you'll own the roadmap for Emsisoft product launches and help shape the Emsisoft go-to-market strategy. You'll lead our marketing team, align marketing efforts with our strategic vision, define success criteria, and develop clear plans and milestones to maximize Emsisoft's adoption by the consumer, SMB and enterprise cybersecurity market. Day-to-day, you'll work hands-on and collaborate with marketing and product teams to execute on the go-to-market roadmap and engage our users by creating resonance through the art of storytelling.
- Drive market impact: Ensure cross-functional alignment and lead product and feature launches of Emsisoft's essential tools for SMB and enterprise; create and drive comprehensive go-to-market plans for new features from audience definition, development of core value proposition, to launch and sustain through owned and in-product channels. Collaborate closely with product team and malware lab, and contribute to the ideation, research, discovery of new features and product improvements.
- Be the message owner: Develop compelling narratives and positioning for each stage of the customer journey that differentiates Emsisoft against our competitors and communicates value to our small and large business users.
- Become the Market Expert: Understand the ins and outs of the cybersecurity SaaS landscape, conduct market analysis, be the company's go-to expert, understand our competitors, and keep track of the evolving market landscape. Keep a strong pulse on the Windows cybersecurity landscape.
- Build Compelling Marketing Content: Be the product's messaging guru and work across our team to help develop the website, blogs, videos, and other external-facing content to ensure the right messages are hitting the right audiences. Guide the marketing and growth staff on nurture campaigns to achieve activation and conversion metrics.
- Be the voice of the customer: Understand the needs, pains, and dreams of new users signing up for Emsisoft. Actively participate in discovery stages of product development work and contribute ideas and recommendations to the product roadmap. Keep your team focused and excited to solve customer problems by connecting the work they do to our customer’s success and our larger mission.
- 5+ years of product marketing or growth marketing experience, with experience marketing B2B SaaS products to small and large business customers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: You love writing, have experience developing narratives and persuading people to try something new, and you care about producing content that will resonate with a broad global audience.
- Successful track record of launching SaaS products; web products a must. Mobile or developer products (APIs) is a nice to have.
- Experience working with a global team of marketers, product managers, data analysts, and engineers.
- Strong customer focus and empathy.
- Passion for creating a high quality marketing collateral and customer journeys with a keen eye for detail and intuitive user experiences.
- Adept at pairing data with market intuition to always keep decisions moving forward.
- Understanding of key SaaS metrics including ARR, Churn, LTV, ARPU, and how these metrics impact one another.
- Bias towards action with an ability to drive results near term as well as the ability to zoom out and connect the day to day work to our larger mission.
- Windows user. We're a Windows security software vendor and we live the eat-your-own-dogfood principle.
What we offer
- Safe, long-term employment (40 hours/week).
- Totally flexible work hours, provided the short regular team meetings are covered.
- Completely location-independent role, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable Internet connection.
- Opportunity to work in an interesting cybersecurity field as part of a growing multicultural company that values business ethics.
- Be part of doing the right thing and make the Internet a safer place.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? We’d love to hear from you. Send your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we’ll be in touch.