Mobile App Developer
Mobile Application Developer
Be a key player in the development and evolution of our client platforms delivering health intelligence solutions.
What you’ll do as a Mobile Application Developer at Finity:
- Employ cutting edge technologies for our healthcare customers that unify the way we deliver, while providing the ability to quickly spin up new customers.
- Build and design systems that process data from diverse sources and deliver data visualization and shopping experience to our customers.
- Manage the software development life cycle, from planning, prioritizing to testing and release.
You’re the right candidate if:
- You have a high level of expertise developing, releasing, and maintaining high throughput mobile applications in android and iOS.
- You have experience deploying and interfacing with scalable technologies
- You have solid experience developing in JAVA, REST APIs, Android SDK, iOS and SQL, Git
- You are passionate about the team and product benefits of build and test automation.
- You know Agile and can help evolve our process
- You excel in a fast-moving environment where you have impact
- You can work seamlessly with remote teams
- You have the right to work in the United States
You will be responsible for:
- Leading mobile development from requirements, development through testing and release
- Identifying, analyzing, and developing Java-based mobile applications in iOS and Android
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems; Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Integrating solutions with third-party data-feeds & software
- Ensuring that development projects meet security, uptime, & stability requirements
- Contributing to development of technical documentation & user manuals
- Developing software with agile/SCRUM project management methodologies
- Prioritizing, assigning, and executing tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient code as well as reviewing, testing and debugging team’s code
- Designing local database architecture and integrating with operational data systems
- Keeping current on technology trends and advancements within your area of specialization and working to incorporate these improvements as applicable.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development including the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK and iOS development platform
- Proficiency in writing automated tests in Junit, Appium, Selenium, XCtest, Jest/Jasmine etc
- Experience with RESTful APIs and utilizing mobile libraries for networking
- Experience with JSON platform and Git source control system
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Configuration, build, and deployment management using tools such as Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory
- Agile SCRUM development with JIRA and Crucible
- Working with CI build servers such as Jenkins, Bamboo or TeamCity
- Code review tools
- Automated testing including Junit
- Expertise with all things Linux, particularly RedHat 7+
Bonus experience with any of the following:
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of HIPAA &/or NIST security standards
- BS degree in computer science, math, or related field is preferred
Benefits Package Including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
Finity is an equal opportunity employer and actively recruits people of color, women, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ people.