Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into the business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 125+ people based in 25 countries, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
About this role
Customer experience is the heart of our success. We believe that stellar customer support is crucial to the customer experience. In broader terms: empower the customer by giving rapid & insightful answers with a human touch. We also believe that modern SaaS customer support is not ‘just’ troubleshooting; it is a key part of Marketing, Sales, Branding, Customer Success, and much more.
As we are growing, we are looking for new hands and brains to help our users in the US timezones. Your responsibility is to take on daily customer support activities, during standard business hours, by helping our users and website visitors via live chat, email and screen-share calls.
This is an exciting growth role, where you will have lots of possibilities for development, and additionally be a strong link in helping to improve our platform and service together with our core teams in Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Product development.
- You are based in the US, in the Eastern timezone to be more exact.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience in (technical) support or similar customer-facing roles
- Experience with working remotely
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- You understand how websites work and the logic of those.
- Comfortable with live chat support (Intercom is our tool of choice)
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment is a must
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Practical experience with (the technical side of) SaaS tools
- Practical experience with sales/marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, or other marketing tools
- Knowledge of integrations, such as CRM's (Salesforce in particular), Zapier and API's is a big plus
- Experience with Sales/Marketing in general (our users are ranging from SDR's to digital marketing managers, so you need to 'talk their talk').
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
We are looking for a person who is a team-player and self-starter, who is not afraid to jump right in to solve issues. You have the multitasking skills and willingness to give the best possible user experience for our users all over the world!
- An international and diverse remote-first work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work at a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- Unlimited vacation allowance
- Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (after working with Leadfeeder for 1 year)
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company equipment or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Full medical, vision and dental coverage
- Access to a 401k plan
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Quarterly online team building activities with your team
- Bi-annual company retreats that we will resume once Corona allows it (in the meantime, we are hosting virtual events)
- Co-working space membership support (coming soon)
Recruitment calls will start right away, so if this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!