Administrative Assistant, Insurance
First Help Financial
First Help Financial
(FHF) is one of the fastest growing and most diverse companies in the US. Our mission is to help overlooked consumers get access to financing and make smart financial decisions. Through flexible financing options and tri-lingual support, we offer consumers an easier way to finance their first car. From our Boston and Phoenix offices, we lend to and support our portfolio which has consistently grown 35% each year over the last five years.
Here you will find hard-working colleagues that come from over 20 countries. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism but also enjoy work with benefits that are geared towards making you successful in life and comfortable at work.
Your Title: Administrative Assistant, Insurance
Your Location:Anywhere within the USA
You Report To:Customer Center Manager
Schedule:Monday through Friday, 9-5:30pm EST
About the Opportunity:
The Administrative Assistant will work within First Help Financials' Customer Center and will work directly with Insurance agents to verify coverage.
What you will be doing:
- Directly contact insurance agents to verify customer insurance information
- Update FHF insurance modules with accurate information
What you bring:
- Associate's degree preferred
- Must have prior Excel experience
- Ability to multitask
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Great Perks - We offer generous salaries, competitive health and welfare benefits, paid vacation, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, quarterly social outings, monthly lunches, a robust employee recognition, and training development program to enhance your career with us.
- Culture - We are believers in maintaining a healthy work-life balance. While we work hard and care deeply about our customers and partners, we want you to have room for your family, friends, and yourself.
- Growth - Company growth provides unprecedented career growth. FHF's extraordinary year over year growth in revenue and new markets provides opportunity for you to establish and develop your career growth. We engage each employee to build a career plan that benefits everyone and we have a proven record of investing in you.
Diversity and Inclusion
FHF is committed to building a culture that respects and embraces all walks of life, inclusive of all genders, race, culture, sexual orientation, age, and other identities. We will make accommodations when interviewing anyone with special needs.