20 Full Scholarships - School of AI 2021 Q4
Build AI products, become an expert through our hands-on programme, work on real industry problems.
About Pi School of AI:
Twice a year, Pi School hosts a batch of the best engineers from all over the world to turn them into AI specialists. Each of them receives personalized coaching and guidance from an expert. They apply their new skills on the industry project provided by world-leading tech companies such as Google, Facebook and Amazon, and fast-growing startups.
Merit First. Top engineers get in for free.
Learn by doing. Work environment is organised to support small project teams, agile co-development, and interactions with mentors.
Real-world projects, no simulations. Our partners sponsor top engineers to solve real challenges. This may convert into the best job you ever had.
Enter the world of AI with a strong set of skills and real experience in the field. Make the most out of our networking events and recruitment opportunities.
On the 4th of October 2021, we will host an eight-weeks session for the best engineers from all over the world and turn them into AI specialists. At School of AI, you will:
- Work in a team of two to build real AI products using cutting edge technologies
- Receive personalized coaching from top experts in the field
- Develop new skills while working on an industry project provided by world-leading companies and fast-growing startups
- Have access to exclusive recruitment opportunities with our partners.
This edition will take place remotely.
We have 20 scholarships covering 100% of the participation fee! The scholarship makes participation in the programme entirely free to you, thanks to our industry partners: If you're talented and meet our requirements, they are interested in sponsoring you. We will awards scholarships following a selection process based on a CV and one or more technical video interviews, focusing on both engineering and AI skills.
- Bsc/Msc/PhD in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Machine Learning, Math, Physics, Neuroscience or other computational subjects
- Familiarity with general purpose programming languages, like Python or C/C++
- Experience with machine learning, with applications in fields like computer vision, natural language processing, speech recognition, or other (can include internships, online courses, personal side projects, Kaggle, etc.)
- Proven knowledge of linear algebra, calculus, probability and computer science
- Ability to communicate your work in English in a clear and concise way