Hey there 👋
My name is Dimitry and I’m the founder of Soar. We build productized marketing services at price points startups and creators can afford. We deliver our services in a streamlined way and believe in impacting as many startups and creators as possible using well-defined and transparently priced and scoped services.
The services we have are a combination of “agency” style services, like managed SEO, Reputation Management, and more productized and packaged up services like
- Done for you viral posts on Reddit
- Quora answers
- Analytics tag installation
- & more
No matter the service, we try and keep the service experience transparent and fair to our customers. It’s a core tenet and a welcome relief for a lot of the people who come to us.
We’ve been growing fast during Covid. Our specialization in Reddit combined with the growth of the crypto//creator economy has really pushed us up. Now we need to improve and expand the services we deliver.
This is where you come in.
We’re about to launch a brand new content marketing service targeting early-stage digital companies - you’re going to be responsible for the SEO strategy.
That’s where you come in. Our Content Marketing SEO Strategist.
A content marketing service that can reliably deliver competitive, traffic-driving content at an affordable cost to our clients.
As the SEO strategist, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that all the content we make for our clients is truly relevant to their customers, and traffic-driving for their business.
You’ll do lots of keyword research and create detailed content plans for all our clients. You’ll get your hands dirty and dive into the nitty-gritty of our content workflow to ensure we are delivering content that creates great results.
Tall order? Don’t worry, you’ll work with a talented and friendly team to help achieve these goals.
Initially, your first few projects will be focused on familiarizing and setting the scene for the future.
- Understand the inner workings of our current content marketing service workflows. This is still “early-stage”, so you’ll have the flexibility to make changes and introduce improvements to the way we’ve designed this service so far.
- You’ll work on establishing baseline KPI’s, metrics across the content planning workflow. We’ll collaborate on realistic goals for this.
As you settle in, you’ll be the owner of our client content strategy. Your day-to-day will depend, but will probably include the following...
- Come up with content plans for our content marketing clients. Every business has a journey to “get into” content marketing, you’ll create these 3-month content plans.
- Leverage SurferSEO & Ahrefs to do keyword research. You’ll align content with the client’s customer acquisition funnel and plan out content schedules.
- Write outlines that are both interesting to readers, and that cover the SEO essentials. These will be sent to our writers.
- Come up and implement ways we can better deliver great content to our clients. You’ll collaborate with our coordinate on answering the question “How do we deliver better content faster?”
- Work with our content marketing coordinator to ensure all deadlines and timelines are met.
- While this isn’t an editor role, occasionally you’ll need to dive into content we get back from our writers to “clean it up”.
- And of course, be ready to jump into sales mode. As the owner of the content marketing service, you’ll collaborate with our customer success team to improve the way we sell this service.
- A strong background in SEO
- Basic understanding of SurferSEO, Ahrefs & similar tools
- Agency or freelance experience
- Excellent written & spoken communication style
- Work hours that overlap some with the EST timezone
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- Comfortable working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- You’ve got a pet (+5)
- Entrepreneurial background (+5)
- You’ve used Asana, Airtable and Zapier (+5)
We’re trying to build a great team with talented people. We’d like you to help us on this mission. Here are some of the core principles of working with our team
Work-life Balance & Flexible Hours
We are a remote-first company, we believe in focusing on working with the best talent no matter where you are located. We will make it work. We respect time zones and try our best to provide flexibility in your daily work life.
PTO & Holidays
We work hard to make sure that we create a balanced environment that helps you avoid burnouts. We encourage everyone to take at least 35 days off per year. Just make sure to notify your team beforehand so we can balance the workload of your fellow teammates.
Mental & Physical Strength fund
We want our team to be healthy both physically and mentally so we are happy to reimburse you if you are going to a gym or take a meditation class - you pick!
Growth & Education Allowance
We want to make sure that you have the ability to grow - maybe you want to take a Udemy course, pick up some Linkedin Learning, or participate in a webinar. We encourage our team to learn new skills and better existing ones.
While a minor benefit, it is nice to be surprised sometimes. We try to wow you every year with a small token of appreciation - a logo t-shirt or paid lunch, event tickets, or small party - we try to figure something out regardless of being remote.
As a remote company, our “office” is highly dependent on Wifi. We are happy to help you cover this expense with up $50/month towards your Wifi bill.
Even though we are a small company, we strive to be fair about compensation. We make sure that you can live comfortably on your salary, no matter where you are. It is not easy to benchmark salaries in a remote company where our people are located all over the world but we continuously work on and improve our approach. Things we take into account when calculating the compensation are global averages per skillset, your local cost of living, your skills and experience.
Apply by filling out the application form below 👇
I look forward to reviewing your applications
Best of luck,