Full Stack Developer
The role will require someone who can think on their feet and think outside the box. The Banjo Robinson tech platform is in a state of evolution, and it will be your job to:
- - support that evolution by helping us build flexibility into the systems we currently have, while having an eye on the future and planning for hurdles that we can see on the horizon (platform requirements change - the need for flexibility changes - we need to plan accordingly);
- - react to rapidly changing business requirements and to ensure that those of our marketing department are met - be it by way of changes to our sales channels (i.e. website), or introduction of new products and experiences, some of them possibly digital;
- - Make alterations to the website (Wordpress; Shopify: html/CSS/JS) to support new initiatives;
- - Help figure out how to continue scaling our Shopify API integrations and implement those changes;
- - Help maintain system uptime by engineering-away anticipated problems, and reacting quickly to those that weren't;
- - Provide support and guidance to the wider team (i.e. feasibility, options, etc.) on matters technically related.
- - Familiarity with AWS and other VM/hosting platforms (i.e. Digital Ocean);
- - Familiarity with Linux / Ubuntu (command-line; managing services);
- - Good grasp of PHP 7+ (with strong knowledge of Wordpress, and, ideally, experience working with frameworks such as Laravel)
- - Modern HTML / CSS / JS practices (ideally knowledge of Vue.js or similar)
- - MySQL database operation
- - Experience of Shopify/Liquid theme development
- - Understanding of Shopify app development (and challenges) using REST and GRAPH API's
We are looking for someone who is available to start ASAP.