Senior Engineering Manager - AI
We are ACME AtronOmatic, the makers of the widely popular MyRadar App. We are launching a new MyRadar.ai initiative to fast-track bringing our AI capabilities to market, and we could use your help! Specifically, we are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager who is well versed in software best practices, iteration planning, AI/ML methodologies, and working in cloud computing environments. Experience working with weather/climate datasets is also a plus. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Project management for AI product development
- Overseeing sales engineering and product delivery timetables
- Ensuring engineering best practices like code review, testing, etc.
- Facilitating discussions within and between teams, identifying and communicating blockers, and managing project owner action items
- Facilitating discussions with customers as part of the sales engineering efforts
- Attending regular meetings, including weekly status standups, monthly strategy/brainstorming meetings, and quarterly product roadmap planning meetings
- Managing DevOps efforts for AI data products and cloud infrastructure
- Contributing to AI prototype development and transitioning prototypes to production
This is a full-time remote/telecommute position.
- Employee medical and dental insurance
- 401k matching after preliminary period
- 15 days PTO per year