Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
About the Role
Reporting directly to our Chief Revenue Officer, the Performance Marketing / Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for all activities designed to intentionally drive prospects through our funnel. This includes, but isn't limited to digital advertising, lead generation, lead development, outbound marketing, and full-funnel conversion rate optimization.
What You Will be Responsible For
§ Driving increased revenue growth
§ Reduce the cost of acquisition of customers and revenue
§ Help create a predictable, repeatable revenue engine
§ Building and optimizing Lumaverse's performance marketing
What You’ll Do:
· Develop the strategy, budget, tactics and measurements to achieve subscription revenue growth.
· Execute and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline, improve conversion rates reduce cost of acquisition.
· Manage agency and contractor relationships for paid ad campaigns and content creation.
· Manage spends and campaigns across all paid channels, including Google Ads, Capterra, Paid Social, etc.
· Develop email drip campaigns to drive prospects down the funnel.
· Work with the organic marketing team to convert general awareness/engagement in our products to leads.
· Collaborate with Revenue Operations to identify bottlenecks in the marketing & sales funnel and devise & implement “intervention” strategies to remove them.
· Collaborate closely with the sales team to create efficient lead management handoff from marketing to sales.
· Collaborate with RevOps to analyze and report on campaign performance and channel efficacy, tracking against relevant KPIs and iterating as needed.
· In 2022, begin to build, manage and develop a team of performance marketers to drive continued growth and optimization
Who We Are Looking For:
· Revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in paid campaigns and conversion rate optimization.
· Demonstrable experience in conducting successful marketing lead generation programs and campaigns.
· 6+ years of B2B marketing experience in high growth or fast-moving companies, with direct experience in performance marketing, demand generation, email marketing, and revenue generation.
· Someone who is analytical and comfortable with numbers and spreadsheets
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – strong copywriting experience is a huge plus.
· Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
Key Traits of Successful Candidate
§ Ambitious (looking for accelerated career growth)
§ Self-Directed and operates with high urgencyTerms of Employment:
· Full time
· Work location: Charlotte, NC based; remote work possible
· Salary: DOE
· Start Date: Immediately
· Benefits: group health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, life insurance, disability, 8 holidays, unlimited PTO, employee-centric giving program, end-of-year bonus, professional development, and more.