Senior Product Manager, Learning
About Learning Tapestry
Hi! We're Learning Tapestry. We're a 35+ person all-remote, global organization dedicated to making digital learning 'just work' for educators and learners alike. We solve hard problems in complex education technology environments.
We’re a triple bottom line company: we make a profit like any good business; our work makes the world better (“social impact”); and we create a healthy internal work environment for everyone who works here.
For our staff we believe in flexible work locations and working arrangements. We empower all of our team members to manage their schedules and adjust as necessary. We're focused on results and impact, not locations and hours. We hire people with great technical ability, but we also expect everyone at Learning Tapestry to have a strong character and solid communication skills.
What We're Looking For
A Senior Product Manager to work with a large multinational streaming client, leading their learning service for families with preschoolers. They deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions, through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. The product is a direct-to-consumer offering available on standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead development of longer-term product strategies to advance Noggin’s learning goals
- Partner with key stakeholders to define, prototype and test features that support learning objectives in the mobile experience and across other platforms where possible
- Lead ideation, definition, prototyping and testing of new concepts and features
- Define key performance indicators to measure success/failure at each phase of the product development process
- Utilize market research, competitive analysis, and playtesting to inform strategies and ensure they meet the needs of our young audience (ages 0-8) and their parents
- Promote user-driven mindset with a relentless focus on solving learning pain points and offering moments of delight
- Focus on creating a learning experience for all learners that prioritizes inclusivity and accessibility
- Partner with cross-functional teams to evaluate dependencies and the feasibility of delivering features to market
- Partner with Noggin product and engineering teams to define requirements of the most promising features and integrate them into the roadmap for the in-market products
- Communicate concepts, capabilities and product features effectively to a variety of stakeholders
- Drive implementation of these features, evaluate effectiveness, and lead future iterations
- 10+ years’ experience in digital product management and agile processes; 5 years in edtech or digital learning product development preferred
- Expert knowledge of user research, UX and product design methods and practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment
- Demonstrated experience in translating strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements and measures of success
- Highly motivated to work independently and collaboratively with stakeholders
- Ability to communicate, present and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Must be able to overlap at least 6 hours with our client in New York (UTC -5)