Customer Support Specialist
Hey there! 👋
Carb Manager is the #1 diet and wellness app for low carb and Keto diets. Altogether, we've helped millions of people lose weight and achieve their health goals. We consistently rank over 4.8/5 on the App Store with over 700,000 ratings 🥑🙌
It's an exciting time! We're a small company with a fun 'start-up' vibe though our product has a 12-year history. We're steadily growing and constantly improving our product line and always with a customer focus. We're now looking to add another rockstar 🎸⭐ to our outstanding customer support team.
About our Company
Carb Manager has always been a 100% remote company and is headquartered on the West Coast of the United States. It's a fantastic place to work that puts employees first. We offer:
- The benefits of a remote lifestyle
- The reach and impact of an established brand
- The energy and dynamism of a startup
- The stability of a profitable company with strong financials
- A creative, entrepreneurial, friendly, and supportive culture
- The ability to make a real, positive impact in the world
- Competitive pay
- Yearly company retreats (post-pandemic)
- The ability to create and define your role
- Growth potential
- Paid subscriptions to any tools or services required to crush it in your role
- A fun and interesting international team
As part of a team that acts as the primary point of contact between our company and our customers, the role of the Customer Support Specialist is truly vital. We're looking for someone who can:
- Be an enthusiastic customer-focused guru skilled at providing empathetic, technically sound written support and advice to customers through help desk software.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a small, globally distributed remote company that values fun and productive team communications.
- Bring an interest in helping customers improve their health and wellness.
- Be able to work on Saturdays.
The ideal candidate is:
- An impeccable English-language writer with experience contributing to external and internal resources such as knowledge-base articles, wikis, decision trees, and SOPs.
- Technically competent with a keen interest in the science behind the app and the skills to analyze and report bugs or easily convey technical information to a general audience.
In addition, these qualities would be a plus:
- A Carb Manager app enthusiast or experienced as a low-carb or Keto practitioner.
- Fluency in a language other than English, especially Spanish, Portuguese, or French.
- Advanced technical skills, such as web development (HTML/CSS), QA testing, video production, or data analytics.
Since we are a remote team, you'll need to have:
- Your own dedicated workspace.
- High-quality Internet access.
- A regular schedule that fits your situation but is flexible to cover gaps and to participate with the team and in company meetings in real-time.
Full-time positions include:
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision benefits
- 401(k), or other, depending on country of residence
- Paid parental leave
- Generous vacation time and 12 paid holidays