Content Marketing Manager
Column is looking to hire a full-time Content Marketing Lead to join our Growth & Partnerships team. The Content Marketing Lead will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer and should be jazzed about overseeing our content strategy from start to finish. You will be responsible for everything from owning our company's content calendar, publishing compelling content, collaborating with industry partners, and supporting our lead generation efforts across product, event, and growth marketing.
What You'll Do
- First Week: You will dive in to Column's history, audience, product, customer journey, and more.
- First Month: You will produce your first content pieces across Column's top of funnel channels to generate, nurture, convert, and support onboarding of new users.
- First Six Months: You will own the company's content calendar and execute on content creation that engages prospects, customers, candidates and partners across multiple distribution channels (newsletters, blogs, social media, and more). You will demonstrate success with high value content campaigns and both set and improve on KPIs to reflect the marketing team's success.
- First Year: You will work collaboratively with our Growth Marketing Lead on crafting targeted content campaigns and our Product Marketing Lead on writing compelling customer stories, case studies, and product/feature launch materials. You will serve as one of the first hires on a growing team, and provide key contributions and actionable insights that will lead to the success of the company.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You have experience with operational responsibility in product marketing, content marketing, or comparable experience driving conversion through an acquisition funnel for a product
- You have experience creating a diverse portfolio of content pieces, social media campaigns, and deliverables to support growth, product, customer, and event marketing needs
- You have exceptional writing skills and a strong eye for visual design
- You take pride in your time management and organizational skills
- You are comfortable learning modern web tools (Hubspot experience is a plus!)
- You are excited to be a part of building a company from the ground up
Compensation and Benefits
Column is built on the belief that important information should be accessible to the public. As such, we work hard to model this behavior for potential Columnists by including our base compensation in all job descriptions and making our full benefits accessible online
- Base salary of $84,000 – $102,000 per year commensurate with experience, plus a meaningful equity stake and 401k plan
- Healthcare, vision, & dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited (and encouraged) paid time off and 16-weeks paid parental leave
- Multiple stipends for you to invest in a home office setup and pursue wellness activities that make you feel healthy and whole