Customer Success Administrative Assistant
Are you a 'people' person? Super organized? Good with numbers?
We are looking for someone to support our Customer Success team with all kinds of tasks. Your day might include scheduling meetings, preparing data reports or project liaison between our enterprise customers and internal design team. We're a profitable, growth stage startup so no two days are the same!
It doesn't matter if you haven't worked in Customer Success before. We're looking for someone who is self-driven, a great communicator, a good problem solver and a real team player.
You'll be supported by a team of kind, creative and talented people, based all over the world. Join us, and work from anywhere you like!
(No agencies, thank you.)RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help organize CS Director's time
- Report on expansion activities and results
- Support expansion activities
- Report on CS activities and results
- Support CS activities
- Design coordination
TYPICAL DAY-TO-DAY TASKS
- Schedule calls between CS Director and customers (spanning multiple time zones)
- Schedule and organize virtual events
- Report on event attendance, Linkedin ad performance, send out Statement of Works for signature
- Maintain and update promotional materials
- Report on customer onboarding progress and churn rates
- Follow up with requests for customers
- Audit training resources
- Maintain and update customer records in Salesforce
- Coordinate between customers and Design department on design service projects, oversee to completion
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Great communicator (written and verbal)
- Time management
- Independence / ability to think on your feet
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to deal with a variety of tasks - multi-tasking
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working in tech or SaaS
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with Intercom, Salesforce or other type of CRM
- Interest in design
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- USD $38k-48k based on experience
- Paid time off - If you need time off for holidays, sickness or duvet days, take them!
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Wellness allowance to spend on whatever keeps you happy & well
- Book allowance
- Protected learning time to study the things that interest you
- Opportunities for travel and team retreats - attendance is optional at retreats. Our last trips included Costa Rica and Italy.