POSITION: Digital Marketing Lead
COMPANY: The Ops Authority®
REPORTING TO: CEO, Natalie Gingrich
STATUS: Full-time employee (32-40 hours per week) or if outside of the US, Full-time dedicated contractor
LOCATION: Remote, it is required to work in CST zone
START DATE: January 3, 2022
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH: December 13, 2021
ABOUT THE DIGITAL MARKETING LEAD POSITION
The Ops Authority® is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to support our Marketing Department and overall social media efforts. Under the direction of our CEO, the goal of this role is to lead implementation efforts and contribute to our digital marketing strategy. This role will encompass our digital presence, to include content, list growth, lead acquisition, social media, and launch/conversion events. The candidate that joins us will be highly skilled in technical operations, have 2+ years experience in digital marketing, and have excellent project management skills.
The role is a full-time and fully remote role. We ask that you are able to overlap with and work CT hours. We hire with growth in mind so progression is a guarantee for the high performing employee.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THE OPS AUTHORITY® IF...
- You LOVE all things digital marketing and have continuously grown in this area.
- You're a boss at all things tech. You have zero problem figuring it out.
- You know marketing is a numbers game!
- You’ve managed more than 3, 6-figure launches before. Maybe you’ve even followed some of ours in the past?
- You have endless ideas for visibility.
- You love to fill a funnel.
- You’ve worked with companies who sell high-ticket products.
- You love implementing!
- You're a strong communicator (both verbal and written).
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You are systematic and think in processes…. And you document them with ease.
- You're an independent worker and have the ability to effectively take direction and run with ideas.
- You’re a logical thinker who can go from big picture to planning out all the tiny details.
- You are coachable and open to feedback - you understand it’s how we grow!
- You're creative and enjoy bringing new ideas to the table!
- You are curious, ambitious and optimistic.
- You are resourceful. This is a must.
- You are able to stay up to date on the latest social media trends and figure out what trends can work for us and which ones we should ignore.
- You are thoughtful, lead with kindness, and give grace to yourself and others.
- You're looking for growth and autonomy.
- You’re professional, polished, and no drama… and still know how to have a good time at work!
- You are ready to go all-in with your ideal place to work!
Technology | Previous experience and/or familiarity and ability to quickly learn these softwares is essential.
- FG Funnels
- Google products
- Launch PM (4-6 launches per year)
- Draft launch plan
- Manage launch plan
- Create assets + content (social media, ads, emails, sales pages, podcast, etc.)
- Implement all technical aspects
- Monitor and track results
- Affiliate and Joint Venture management
- Encompasses all visibility platforms.
- Contribute to strategy in conjunction with Ops TeamCreate social media (FB, IG, LI, Pinterest) content and schedule
- Assist with podcast topics and planning
- Launch content, Repurposing content
Visibility + Growth
- Email list growth and management: Create opt-ins, landing pages, thank you pages
- Managing tagging, sequences, and automations in ConvertKit
- Organic marketing knowledge:
- Live launches
- Referral marketing
- Add innovative ideas to increase number and quality of leads
- Funnel creation
- Paid advertising experience (not a requirement)
Website + Maintenance
- Maintain website
- Updates to content and light, non-custom design
- Update plugins
- Email hosting maintenance
- Set up new email addresses (and forwarding) for team
- DNS issues
- Activating and connecting new domains
If you are capable of the above requirements and you happen to have the following, you’ll definitely stand out:
- Web and/or Graphic Design
- Paid ad experience
ABOUT THE OPS AUTHORITY® + OUR FOUNDER, Natalie Gingrich
Natalie Gingrich began The Ops Authority nearly 5 years ago after serving in a corporate, executive capacity over 15 years at a Fortune 150 company. Her expertise in operations, project, and people management have stayed with her from youth to the present-day. She has a significant passion to uplevel women by empowering them to use their God-given talents in the operations space so they can create and live a life that allows for legacy to be the focus.
Personally, she’s a wife to her college sweetheart Jess and mother to Zack + Emery. They live in central Texas and live a busy, sports-filled life. When she’s not loving on the fam or working, you’ll find her planning a soiree, in the sun, organizing, or scheming a way to the beach with her mom + sister.
Natalie’s core values are:
● Lead with legacy: Our greatest works are inside our home and that defines our success.
● Come with curiosity: Questions are the root of innovation.
● Candor with kindness, always: Leadership begins here.
● Impact over fame: We prefer wide circles that have big ripples over deep pockets.
● Assume positive intent: We wholeheartedly believe that most people are good and choose to do good.
● Action creates confidence: Get to work and be rewarded.
The Ops Authority® values diversity in our clients, students, employees, and partnerships. Your race, faith, age, your gender, sexual orientation, neuro-differences, your abilities, and your opinions are FULLY celebrated here. We will not compromise these for any reason or for any person. The Ops Authority® is a zero-tolerance employer against judgment, discrimination, slander, and retaliatory acts. We don’t hate a soul and take significant pride in elevating all!
APPLY at this link
prior to December 13, 2021>>https://theopsauthority.typeform.com/to/Sn3mJ5PL
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, tasks or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.