Lead Angular Engineer - Signing Bonus
Fully-remote position at a fully remote company. Offering a $2,000 signing bonus!
Who are we?
Movemedical is home to people who are passionate about the medical device industry and getting stuff done for our customers. We have a deep understanding of the challenges our customers face and can create immense value by solving those challenges. Our unique ability to integrate with our customers' back-end systems and make things happen based on their data gives us the power to transform the way they work.
Our love of our customers is second only to our love for our team members. We are team-oriented and want each other to be successful; we pull together to accomplish our goals. Glassdoor
gives us a 4.5/5.0 and Inc. put us on its Best Places to Work Editor's List in 2019
. We especially love our developers! With a CEO who still actively codes, we continuously invest effort to ensure our code is well-architected, clean and easy to maintain.
We are a small but growing business with a leading position in a big market. With no external funding, we are the captains of our own ship. Our proven business model and our customers' love for us drive our rapid, sustainable growth.
Who are you?
You are a developer who wants to make an impact! You see the value of automation and connecting data and are hungry to provide that value to your customers. You get a warm feeling when you see their lives improved by the results of your work.
What will you do?
Lead a small team of developers to build new features and provide production support for our existing web application. In addition, you will use your technical expertise to assist in building out the architecture and lead the port effort to a brand-new Angular web application.
Technologies and tools we use:
- Team City
What skills and experience do we expect you to have?
- 5+ years of professional web development, including concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, types (inheritance, data modeling)
- 3+ years working with Angular
- Experience (or desire) to lead a team techincally
- You consider yourself an Angular expert
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors
- Ability to analyze business problems and understand customers
- Excellent communication skills
- You're excited to support our current web app while building a brand new one in Angular
What character traits to we value?
- Hungry - we eagerly own problems and take on new challenges without being asked
- Humble - we emphasize the team over self and seek collective success over individual status
- Strong - we are self-aware, seek and accept feedback, and can engage in crucial conversations
Benefits and Perks
- Amazing team - everyone at Movemedical is helpful and wants you to be successful
- Grow with the company - as a member of a small, fast-growing startup, you will have many opportunities to level-up in your career and become an elite developer
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly snack stipend
- Work from home
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k matching
- Stock options